4080 Bath Road, KINGSTON Ontario K7M 4Y7
Tel: 613-389-2530 Fax: 613-389-1854
- The church office will be on holiday break from December 25-December 27 and January 1. We will be open regular office hours (9a-1p) all other days except for Fri Dec 29 when the office will only be open from 9:00am – noon. If you wish to drop off a year-end financial contribution outside of those hours, please use the church’s exterior black mailbox. Wayne and Jean will be working from home during the holiday break. They can be reached at 613.634.0479 for pastoral needs.
– Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sunday worship 10 a.m. For further information, click on the CONTACT US tab
FUNDSCRIP Fund Raiser for ERMUC
EXCITING NEWS!!! Support our church financially by buying gift cards at face value! Edith Rankin Memorial will receive a percentage of every card purchased! Over 220 retailers from which to choose for yourself or to give away. Pick up an order form at the church or print it from this site. Find monthly promotions on the back page.
FOR DETAILS, CLICK ON EVENTS TAB
- Sun. 24 Dec: Christmas Eve in the Neighbourhood on Sunday, December 24, 2017 18:30
in 6 days and 01:39 hours.
- Sun. 24 Dec: Christmas Eve Candlelight Service on Sunday, December 24, 2017 21:00
in 6 days and 04:09 hours.
- Fri. 26 Jan: Thank God, It's Friday Night (TGIF) on Friday, January 26, 2018 17:00
in 39 days and 00:09 hours.
- Fri. 23 Mar: Thank God, It's Friday Night (TGIF) on Friday, March 23, 2018 17:00
in 95 days and 00:09 hours.
- Fri. 20 Apr: Thank God, It's Friday Night (TGIF) on Friday, April 20, 2018 17:00
in 123 days and 00:09 hours.
Support Edith Rankin through an automatic monthly withdrawal from your bank account. Using PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance) for your offering ensures regular monthly givings to help your church’s ministry even when you are away. Click here and here to download two explanatory brochures. Contact the Church Office if you would like more information.