Welcome to Edith Rankin Memorial United Church, a congregation located in the west end of the city of Kingston, Ontario. We are an active, caring, friendly and open United Church. As a congregation, we seek to discover and live out the “Good News” of Christ in our modern day society, with all of its changes and challenges. Here, people share their insights, skills and experience as together we journey on the path toward the wholeness to which God is calling us all. Through the wide variety of programs we offer, we seek to nurture and celebrate our people at every stage of their lives, from young children to elderly seniors. We are always glad to have newcomers; they enrich our lives with their own insights and experience. If you are seeking a congregational home, we invite you to the Edith Rankin congregation!
4080 Bath Road, KINGSTON Ontario K7M 4Y7
Tel: 613-389-2530 Fax: 613-389-1854
Church Office is open Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. The office closes for all Public/Statutory Holidays and is closed the first Monday of every month to prepare financial records, etc. If the first Monday of the month is a Public/Statutory Holiday, the office will be closed the second Monday of the month as well.
Sunday worship 10 a.m. For further information, click on the CONTACT US tab
Pastoral Care Opening
Edith Rankin Memorial United Church is seeking a Minister of Pastoral Care to provide pastoral care primarily to seniors, for an average of 10 hours per week. The candidate must be a baptized Christian. An enhanced CPIC and three references will be required. Job Description available. Please mail or drop off your resume and references in the church mailbox, or send to: email@example.com by Friday, November 18, 2016.
To Make a Donation or contribute to our Wish List
(click on Wish List to view)
FOR DETAILS, CLICK ON EVENTS TAB
- Wed. 7 Dec: Program with the Seniors Centre more » on Wednesday, December 7, 2016 12:00
- Sun. 11 Dec: Christmas Dinner & Sunday School Concert on Sunday, December 11, 2016 17:30
in 3 days and 23:17 hours.
- Thurs 15 Dec: Wellness Walking on Thursday, December 15, 2016 09:00
in 7 days and 14:47 hours.
- Sun. 18 Dec: Service of Remembrance and Hope on Sunday, December 18, 2016 16:00
in 10 days and 21:47 hours.
- Sat. 24 Dec: Christmas Eve in the Neighbourhood on Saturday, December 24, 2016 18:30
in 17 days and 00:17 hours.
- Sat. 24 Dec: Christmas Eve Candlelight Service on Saturday, December 24, 2016 21:00
in 17 days and 02:47 hours.
- Sun. 25 Dec: Christmas Breakfast, hosted by our Ministers on Sunday, December 25, 2016 09:00
in 17 days and 14:47 hours.
- Mon. 9 Jan: Decisive Issues Discussion Group on Monday, January 9, 2017 10:00
in 32 days and 15:47 hours.
- Wed. 11 Jan: Keys to the Kingdom Seminar Series on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 19:00
in 35 days and 00:47 hours.
- Fri. 13 Jan: TGIF on Friday, January 13, 2017 17:00
in 36 days and 22:47 hours.
- Wed. 18 Jan: Keys to the Kingdom Seminar Series on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 19:00
in 42 days and 00:47 hours.
- Wed. 25 Jan: Keys to the Kingdom Seminar Series on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 19:00
in 49 days and 00:47 hours.