Welcome to Edith Rankin Memorial United Church, a congregation located in the west end of the city of Kingston, Ontario. We are an active, caring, friendly and open United Church. As a congregation, we seek to discover and live out the “Good News” of Christ in our modern day society, with all of its changes and challenges. Here, people share their insights, skills and experience as together we journey on the path toward the wholeness to which God is calling us all. Through the wide variety of programs we offer, we seek to nurture and celebrate our people at every stage of their lives, from young children to elderly seniors. We are always glad to have newcomers; they enrich our lives with their own insights and experience. If you are seeking a congregational home, we invite you to the Edith Rankin congregation!
4080 Bath Road, KINGSTON Ontario K7M 4Y7
Tel: 613-389-2530 Fax: 613-389-1854
Church Office is open Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. The office closes for all Public/Statutory Holidays and is closed the first Monday of every month to prepare financial records, etc. If the first Monday of the month is a Public/Statutory Holiday, the office will be closed the second Monday of the month as well.
Sunday worship 10 a.m. For further information, click on the CONTACT US tab
I’m Still Here
Edith Rankin Memorial United Church, in partnership with the Seniors Association of Kingston and the Alzheimer Society of Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington, are pleased to host the powerful research-based play by Act II Studio Ryerson University, “I’m Still Here” on April 26, 2017. “I’m Still Here”, captures important aspects and deepens understanding about the dementia journey from the perspective of persons living with dementia and their family partners in care. Any person involved with individuals and families who live with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia will benefit from attending this production of “I’m Still Here”. Tickets are $15 and available Mon – Fri 9a-1p in the Welcome Centre at Edith Rankin Memorial United Church
To Make a Donation or contribute to our Wish List
(click on Wish List to view)
FOR DETAILS, CLICK ON EVENTS TAB
- Fri. 24 Mar: TGIF on Friday, March 24, 2017 17:00
in 16:54 hours.
- Sun, 26 Mar: Fellowship Breakfast on Sunday, March 26, 2017 08:00
in 2 days and 07:54 hours.
- Wed 29 Mar to 12 Apr: Weekly Film Series and Discussion more » on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 19:00
in 5 days and 18:54 hours.
- Wed 5 Apr: Weekly Film Series and Discussion more » on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 19:00
in 12 days and 18:54 hours.
- Wed 12 Apr (last night): Weekly Film Series and Discussion more » on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 19:00
in 19 days and 18:54 hours.
- Sat. 15 Apr: Spring Bus Trip with Sharon Van Nest on Saturday, April 15, 2017 08:00
in 22 days and 07:54 hours.
- Sun. 16 Apr: Easter Breakfast on Sunday, April 16, 2017 08:30
in 23 days and 08:24 hours.
- Sat. 22 Apr: Engage for Change Seminar more » on Saturday, April 22, 2017 09:00
in 29 days and 08:54 hours.
- Sun. 23 Apr: Fellowship Breakfast on Sunday, April 23, 2017 08:00
in 30 days and 07:54 hours.
- Wed. 26 Apr: Play: I'm Still Here more » on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 19:00
in 33 days and 18:54 hours.
- Fri. 28 Apr: TGIF on Friday, April 28, 2017 17:00
in 35 days and 16:54 hours.
- Sun. 28 May: Fellowship Breakfast on Sunday, May 28, 2017 08:00
in 65 days and 07:54 hours.